Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SSPT Challenge 1

Posted by stackyscraps at 11:38 PM


So I am a bit late posting this but this is the first challenge thrown out by Jason of the SSPT! It was to use primarily pink, the word "sweet," and some sweets. Well, I was out of town for this challenge and having a hard time. I was literally going to make my boyfriend Lee a card he knew about because the only idea I had was for you sweet + heart. Luckily, I got an e-mail about Cheryll's birthday and this idea came to me. I am new to blogging so not so sure what to talk about but for any fellow crafter that might be reading, I used Mickey font for the 4. I believe I used Celebrations cartridge for the party hat and gift. Thanks for looking ;).

0 comments on "SSPT Challenge 1"

Post a Comment

There have been Create your own free image counter at www.BoAllen.com! visitors to this page.
 

Stacky's Scrap Spot Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez with Customization by StackyScraps.