Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Post!

Posted by stackyscraps at 10:50 PM
I just want to test this out and make sure I understand how it all works. I have recently started frequenting the Cricut Message Board and have been loving it. I have noticed that a great number of people have their own blogs and was debating whether to start one myself or not. I then saw a post for a new Design Team posted by the Memory Keeper and am so thrilled to say I was chosen and thus here I am making my first blog entry. I am very excited to be a part of the Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Design Team (please click on the picture below to view the Design Team's homepage still under construction). I am currently out of town so do not have anything new to post but as most people will not be familiar with me I may post some of my more recent stuff if I get a chance soon!



Welcome to my little sweet spot on the web. My name is Stacy and I have been scrapbooking for years and am currently trying to break into both cardmaking and more three dimensional projects. I live in South Florida and also enjoy reading, playing music/rhythm based video games, movies, and the occasional techie type challenge (such as editing html code and pictures to get the exact blog look I want). My hope with this blog is to make at least one person smile or get an inspiration to make their own item. Thanks for looking and hope you visit frequently.

4 comments on "My First Post!"

Inking A Colorful Journey on March 27, 2009 at 6:37 AM said...

Can't wait to get to know you better Stacy! Looks like I need to have you come over to my blog and do some of your creative design work. Your blog looks FABULOUS already! Can't wait to watch you develop it more!

Chrissy C on March 29, 2009 at 7:00 AM said...

Great job on your blog! It's awesome!

I'm looking forward to working with you over at SSPT!

Unknown on March 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM said...

Stacy - Your blog is the CUTEST and I'm totaly jealous! I'm definitely in line behind Jason for blog help! Can't wait to get started - GO DT!

Leanne on March 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

Love your blog :) You did a great job!! Look forward to designing with you on SSPT!!

Post a Comment

There have been Create your own free image counter at www.BoAllen.com! visitors to this page.
 

Stacky's Scrap Spot Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez with Customization by StackyScraps.