Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SSPT Challenge 3

Posted by stackyscraps at 12:10 AM

In an odd coincidence, I was actually working on a scrapbooking layout with just the specifications for this challenge when it was thrown out. The challenge was to have flowers and any 3D elements. This is me in second grade when I made my first communion, and yes, I am that far behind in my life that I am only scrapbooking second grade ;). I appreciated this challenge because it made me think about extra things to make the page prettier. It is a bit difficult to see but there are rhinestones and the big picture of me is also elevated with foam. Here is what I used: DCWV cardstock from Taj Mahal for the background, a print from a cathedral calendar for the church background, the frame parts are from Storybook, and letters are from Lyrical Letters. Thanks for looking!!

1 comments on "SSPT Challenge 3"

Chrissy C on May 6, 2009 at 5:48 AM said...

SO cute! I love the papers. I need to get cracking on mine!

Post a Comment

There have been Create your own free image counter at www.BoAllen.com! visitors to this page.
 

Stacky's Scrap Spot Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez with Customization by StackyScraps.