Monday, June 15, 2009

Fantastic Fruity Fun

Posted by stackyscraps at 5:07 PM
So, I was talking with my good friend Cheryll one day and we got on the subject of popsicle cards. I ended up with quite an addiction to these little guys and found a cricut way to do them using design studio, accent essentials, and george and basic shapes. They are becoming my standard thank yous! Also, Cheryll sent me a ton of skittles in the mail which I think look very cute as grapes so I ended up on quite the grape trip. These were all sent to different friends and family gifts as thank yous for my birthday. Enjoy!





2 comments on "Fantastic Fruity Fun"

Chrissy C on June 15, 2009 at 7:38 PM said...

Oh my gosh! These are the cutest ever! I need to scrap lift these! SO Cool!

Magoo on June 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

I agree with Chrissy~these are WICKED!!! Wish I had DS for mac :( way to go stacy!!

Post a Comment

There have been Create your own free image counter at www.BoAllen.com! visitors to this page.
 

Stacky's Scrap Spot Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez with Customization by StackyScraps.